FG - Hi Miu, how's it going? I was just sitting here talking to my BFF James Franco about "General Hospital" and it hit me - the Fall 2011 line should be all about python! Not just any python, but brightly colored python. What do you think?
MP - Obviously.
FG - Are you planning on using python for Fall?
MP - Obviously.
FG - We should totally go in together and buy it by the truckload. I mean it's got to come to Italy anyway, right?
MP - Obviously.
FG - It's on then, I'll have my design staff contact your design staff. Ciao!
MP - I've got to go buy some art.
I'm sure it would go something like that, in Italian of course. I like to imagine Miuccia Prada being a woman of few words. I hope you enjoyed this edition of "Italian Designer Dinner Theater", now enjoy my Gucci Fall 2011 picks! Ha!
The accessories!
Images via Style.com














HAHAHA!!!!BFF James Franco-I read that article too! This is great! That sleep depivation is great, isn't it!
ReplyDeleteYour imaginary dialog is funny.
ReplyDeleteI love the color combos they created with Teal. Great idea to pair it with navy and also with that funky army green chartuse like color.
The yellow phyton print purse is super cool as well.
Thank you so much for the get well wishes.
Haha, your imaginary conversation cracked me up! And I can see why you couldn't keep it to five--I'm pretty sure I want EVERY SINGLE THING you have here. Those colors... the bags... aaghh!
ReplyDeleteStunning!
ReplyDeleteLoving the #9 shoe. I'm not usually a shoe/bag match girl, but I'd gladly make an exception for its pink and purple python friend to throw over my shoulder. The colors of this collection just knocked me out!
ReplyDelete-xx Noe ADELLA AVENUE
Great picks and funny girl!
ReplyDeleteEverything. Is. Gorgeous. I'm a picky person, and every look passed muster. Love the fancy python, too. -Jenny
ReplyDeleteI am so in love with the teal combos. But I think that teal is richer than the ones I've had. It glows.
ReplyDelete