I loved this look from Burberry's Spring 2011 show, I love the color combination of the green top, grey pants and the turquoise clutch. So much fun!
I wish that I could have pulled a tunic in that exact color, but sadly I couldn't find one. I tried to get as close as possible. Go out and grab something in a fresh, Spring green and pair it with a pop of turquoise! Here are two takes on this look.
Image via Style.com

Love it!
ReplyDeletexo thefashionguitar
Very cool! One of my favorite pictures of me is in a top that color with navy slacks. It was my first day on a real job back in 1990 or 1991. I was at that job for 7 years and the boss's daughter has been my best friend ever since.
ReplyDeleteI love this shade of green!
ReplyDeleteah Burberry...I love what you picked! Green is one of my favs and the turquoise is just beautiful with it!
ReplyDeleteGreat finds! Definitely love the green for spring.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty color combo! I don't own enough green. This needs to change!
ReplyDeleteI love how you reimagined these looks! Too fun.
ReplyDelete