I like all of these and they all seem very wear-able. Great picks! Since you are up on all the designers, I have wanted to ask you if you like vintage items from Halston...those are my fav! Probably my favorite designer of all time. I scour the internet sometimes just to find his vintage items.
I do love the looks with the leggings. I so should have gottan a pair from F21 when my sister purchased hers. I felt like it was only good for clubbing but these outfits show it just 'could' work for day outfits too. May be? That will really be pushing it in the mommy group for sure! :)
love them all. wintery and bold. can't wait for lighter summer clothes though ;)
ReplyDeleteLike them all!
ReplyDeleteSleek, sophisticated, and classy. LOVE these looks! :)
ReplyDeleteI like all of these and they all seem very wear-able. Great picks! Since you are up on all the designers, I have wanted to ask you if you like vintage items from Halston...those are my fav! Probably my favorite designer of all time. I scour the internet sometimes just to find his vintage items.
ReplyDeleteI do love the looks with the leggings. I so should have gottan a pair from F21 when my sister purchased hers. I felt like it was only good for clubbing but these outfits show it just 'could' work for day outfits too. May be? That will really be pushing it in the mommy group for sure! :)
ReplyDelete