I dont think I am a fan. :(
I like the contrast of textures and prints on the first look, and the ruffle on the second!
The blue pants have to be my fave - great images.
I get it, but that last sweater doesn't look all that special. Not doing anything for that model. Looks comfy though.
Thanks for all the lovely comments on my fabric stamps and quilt. Have a lovely day! Jenny
Nice lines...simple but elegant.
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!
I dont think I am a fan. :(
ReplyDeleteI like the contrast of textures and prints on the first look, and the ruffle on the second!
ReplyDeleteThe blue pants have to be my fave - great images.
ReplyDeleteI get it, but that last sweater doesn't look all that special. Not doing anything for that model. Looks comfy though.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the lovely comments on my fabric stamps and quilt. Have a lovely day! Jenny
ReplyDeleteNice lines...simple but elegant.
ReplyDelete