Only one outfit left in the 30 for 30 challenge and I can't believe it. It honestly hasn't been as difficult as I was afraid it was going to be - don't get me wrong, there are days I want to wear other items - but not as many days as I feared there would be. Maybe because my closet has been cleaned to almost bare bones and I have been "remixing" for a while now, or maybe because I have a lot of solids and not many patterns in my closet (which is good and bad) or maybe I gained more remixing confidence as the days wore on. I'm not sure, but I do know that feel so much better for participating!
Here is the next to the last look...
Top - #12
Jeans - #15
Cardigan - #19
Shoes - #27
Necklace - House of Harlow



I love that wrap! Yay! You're almost finished!!
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit and the shoes add a cook funky element...love it!
ReplyDeletethat was supposed to be "cool"...hahah...sorry
ReplyDeleteI adore your cardigan! It looks like it would go with all kinds of fabulous outfits! :)
ReplyDelete