No, I'm not bruised, just loving this cobalt blue set off with the black pants. I decided to throw on some turquoise jewelry for another little pop of color. It doesn't get easier than this people! Have you noticed that my hair is a bit darker? Well, probably not since my pictures are so dark anyway, but I cracked open a box of Nice n' Easy and zhushed up the color. Ooops, I just ruined the illusion of me being a natural redhead - lol! God's in on the joke though because he gave me a little redhead girl to really confuse everyone...
Top - #7
Pants - #13
Shoes - #30
Necklace and Earrings - made by Mom
(she really should have an ETSY store - I'll work on that)


Cobalt blue is such a great color for clothes, isn't it? Looks so good on you!
ReplyDeleteIf your mom has an etsy store, I'm totally buying! :)
I would never have guessed that you're not a natural redhead--it's such a beautiful color for you! And YES to your mom's etsy store!! It sounds like she needs one!
ReplyDelete