...and I think I've decided that a midtone, almost kelly green handbag would be perfect for Spring and Summer. So, in honor of St. Patrick's Day I've pulled some lovely green handbags. First up, the high end, inspirational bags:
Nice, right? But who has $1,500 to drop on a bag? So here are my more realistic picks, all are under $150.
Hope everyone has a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
Your choices are great but I would looove a Proenza Schouler! Or a Chloe...or...
ReplyDeleteceline is my guess but ive actually never seen that bag before.. i LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteoooh, i love the one you picked out!! i also wouldn't mind a balenciaga, still....
ReplyDeleterockoomph.blogspot.com
THe firs is a very cool purse indeed.
ReplyDeleteOf course I like the ones in the $1500 range. Why am I not surprised?
Great bags! I love a green handbag too!
ReplyDeleteThese are some great collages! Green is such a great pop of color for an outfit. I love the clutches.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen this many green bags. The first bag would be a good one to have
ReplyDeleteI have been in love with green lately!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had the cash to drop on some of those inspiration bags! But your budget picks are great--I love that D&B one!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by and it's so great to meet you. I adore this green bag too. The side zipper details are amazing.
ReplyDelete