Now some detail shots - swoon!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
My Five - Alexander McQueen Fall 2011
I don't even need to tell you all how much I love any Alexander McQueen collection, by far Lee McQueen was my favorite designer. After he passed away a little over a year ago (which still stings) I was a little nervous about who would replace him. Well, those worries have officially been put to bed, Sarah Burton has proven that she can carry on the McQueen legacy. The powers that be certainly made the correct choice, she hasn't stumbled once and this collection is no different. Here are my always more than five picks:
Images via Style.com
Labels:
Alexander McQueen,
Fall 2011,
fashion,
Fashion Week,
my five
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















Okay, this I love. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. The shoe design seems totally scary, though. But still love them. Jenny
ReplyDeleteWow, these textures are amazing. I mean those fluffy white dresses look like clouds. I kind of want to lay them on a bed and sleep on them. Is that weird?
ReplyDeleteWoW!
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are amazing!!!
ReplyDelete