I want that second dress!
love the 5th one down. xp.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a necklace from pie n the sky if you'd like to check it out. :) xdevorelebeaumonstre.com
I do love this designer...very structured pieces which I am always drawn to.
I love the first taupe on taupe look. The wide belt and boots add just the right amount of subtle drama. Great picks!-xx Noe ADELLA AVENUE
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!
I want that second dress!
ReplyDeletelove the 5th one down. x
ReplyDeletep.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a necklace from pie n the sky if you'd like to check it out. :) x
devorelebeaumonstre.com
I do love this designer...very structured pieces which I am always drawn to.
ReplyDeleteI love the first taupe on taupe look. The wide belt and boots add just the right amount of subtle drama. Great picks!
ReplyDelete-xx Noe ADELLA AVENUE