I have skinny heels and these types of shoes slide off my heel. :( Thanks for the vote of confidence. Hopefully my closet will stay in its condensed state. ;)
I think those have definitely become classics! I think they look kinda funny on their own, but great on. (not that I've had them on, but on other people who can afford shoes like that!)
I haven't been much of a fan of the double platform but when I see them on I like them! I haven't tried any. I have heard they are very comfortable though. Do you have any?
Weighing in on this post WAAAAY late, but I agree. Those shoes are and always will be H.O.T. They are like sexy cartoon girl shoes hot. Whatever that means. I'm a dork. You know this.
I have skinny heels and these types of shoes slide off my heel. :(
ReplyDeleteThanks for the vote of confidence. Hopefully my closet will stay in its condensed state. ;)
I think those have definitely become classics! I think they look kinda funny on their own, but great on. (not that I've had them on, but on other people who can afford shoes like that!)
ReplyDeletelovely shoes!
ReplyDeleteLove the patent leather ones!
ReplyDeleteThe creamy nude pair is definitely my fave.. I just bought a skirt that would go perfectly with them!
ReplyDelete-xx Noe
p.s. Thanks again for your sweet note on my blog.. so glad I made your day!
I haven't been much of a fan of the double platform but when I see them on I like them! I haven't tried any. I have heard they are very comfortable though. Do you have any?
ReplyDeleteYou and me both lady...I was literally salivating over them when we were in Bergdorf!
ReplyDeleteLove those YSL!! great post! :) im following!
ReplyDeleteLook my blog and if you like it, follow me :)
www.sickbytrend.com
xx
sBt
These sky high heels are so sexy. Talk about making you feel amazing and very very tall!
ReplyDeleteWeighing in on this post WAAAAY late, but I agree. Those shoes are and always will be H.O.T. They are like sexy cartoon girl shoes hot. Whatever that means. I'm a dork. You know this.
ReplyDeletemerci!
Shan