Monday, January 31, 2011

My 30 for 30 picks!

hello 
Okay here are my picks for Kendi's 30 for 30 remix challenge - Winter edition!  Here goes nothing!

SWEATERS
1.  L.A.M.B.
2. Michael Kors (totally scored at a sample sale back in my NYC days)

TOPS
3. White Tank - Target
4. Tory Burch
5. Green s/s shirt - Target
6. Black s/s shirt - Target
7. Blue s/s shirt - J.Crew
8. White s/s shirt - Target
9. Tucker for Target (still has the tags -oops)
10.  Navy striped shirt - Target
11. Tunic - Michael Michael Kors
12. Black l/s shirt - Target

PANTS
13. Black pants - Isaac Mizrahi for Target
14. Green cargos - Old Navy
15.  Jeans - Old Navy
16.  Chinos - J.Crew
17. Dark brown chinos - J.Crew

CARDIGANS
18. Old Navy
19. Black and white striped kimono cardi - F21

MORE CARDIGANS
20. Target
21.  F21
22.  LOFT
23.  Barneys CO OP

BLAZER
24. (it's black) Gap

SHOES
25. Gap
26. Cole Haan
27. Tory Burch
28. Kors brown suede wedges
29. Target clogs
30. Toms

There you go - check back tomorrow with my first outfit!

3 comments:

  1. I still havent made my picks lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you've got some great stuff in there! I'm excited to see how you rock the Tucker top so I can get some inspiration! (After the 30, since I didn't put mine in.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked great pieces...I have four pair of shoes...Houston, that could be a problem, lol

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Check out my 30x30 Remix….Let’s do this!♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...