This is the last hurrah for the good ol' black blazer (week 1 and week 2 posts). I did break down and use jeans again for the first look - I was so inspired by the new Gap images! I hope that you found some inspiration about how to incorporate a black blazer into your wardrobe. I know it's made me think of different ways to wear one. Check back next week for a new uniform for February. Enjoy!
Two things I never tire of, leopard and striped tops, well maybe 4 things; let's throw in black and gold for the heck of it. You need to dress America Jenny!!
ReplyDeleteYou picked killer pumps too. ♥
Great looks!
ReplyDeleteLove the green pendant and that blonde chicks hair!
ReplyDeleteLove the look with jeans!
ReplyDeleteI love them all! I am also obsessed with striped shirts these days. I have a grey and white one that I could wear every day. Thanks for the ideas.
ReplyDeleteThat first look is my absolute favorite. I love stripes with leopard, and blazers with jeans, and all together it looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteTotally inspired by the third combo cause I own that exact sweaterdress from F21 and coral heels. I never thought of them together cause one is a winter the other is a spring purchase but it makes sense with the colors. Thank you.
ReplyDelete