Seen these and I loved the purple. That is my signature color!
The gold #, that would love fabulous on you Jenny. I love Diane's work and wouldn't it be wonderful to own even if only few pieces?Hope you all are on the well list now? I just returned from the Dr. & said I'm suppose to be in bed / : No wonder I don't feel well..sheeesh...Stay warm my friend xx
These colors make me long for spring!! I love that awesome turquoise tie belt!
Look 3 is hot!Daisy Dayz HomeCross-Jones-Photography Home
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!
Seen these and I loved the purple. That is my signature color!
ReplyDeleteThe gold #, that would love fabulous on you Jenny. I love Diane's work and wouldn't it be wonderful to own even if only few pieces?
ReplyDeleteHope you all are on the well list now? I just returned from the Dr. & said I'm suppose to be in bed / : No wonder I don't feel well..sheeesh...
Stay warm my friend xx
These colors make me long for spring!! I love that awesome turquoise tie belt!
ReplyDeleteLook 3 is hot!
ReplyDeleteDaisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home