Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Uniform Dressing 5:1

Yay, Uniform Dressing is back!  For the rest of the month I will tackle the black blazer, it's a great staple to have in your closet.  I'm almost embarrassed to admit I never owned one until this past Spring (I know, I know).  Being a "creative type" in a "creative career", I always felt that suits, more specifically, suits that weren't patterned or textured, just weren't very interesting.  But trust me, a black blazer can be very interesting and totally versatile (I only wish I had been open to the possibilities earlier)!  This week I'm going to tackle the classic black blazer/jeans combo.  There are a million ways to work this look, here are just three ways I styled it up.  Enjoy!




On a side note, check out the blog post Vera Wang recently wrote about her "uniform"!  Love her!

6 comments:

  1. You are so good at this.
    The Black blazer is like the LBD, its a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving look #02. casual and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love look #3 - it's got "Girls night out" written all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think ive ever had a black blazer either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, these are my favorites! And the second look is so French-chic, I love it! It makes me want to break out my blazer right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great pick! A blazer is my go to item - I love how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...