Okay guys, so 2011 is kicking my rear and we're only 4 days into it. I need to spend the rest of this week recovering from an ear and sinus infection (yeah, 2 for the price of 1), finishing up a massive amount of homework and reading before Saturday, running around to tons of appointments and last - but most certainly not least - cleaning the "for sale" house top to bottom (and yes, I have to do windows, gag). Take into account that my little one's Mother's Day Out was cancelled today and I'm overwhelmed. Overwhelmed! Granted, I'll feel loads better when all is accomplished, but getting there is making me feel a bit anxious. So, you all are stuck with some more "my fives" for the rest of the week. But I promise I'll be back in full force next week with a new "uniform dressing", my goals for the coming year, a what-I-did-over-Christmas-break post and maybe an outfit shot or two? OMG!
I can't leave you all high and dry without some eye candy, so here are a few lovely Bottega Veneta clutches for your viewing pleasure - awesome!
Now, if I only had an extra few thousand waiting around to spend on a purse - ha! See you next week!
Images via Barneys New York
Feel better lady! And I can't wait to see the outfit posts!
ReplyDeleteFeel better!!! When it rains, it pours, huh? :(
ReplyDeleteI'm all for the outfit post!!!! :)
Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain.
ReplyDeleteSo far been exhausted every day of 2011.
I need another vacation already. ;)
Jenny I'm sending my clone over to help a.s.a.p. I'm sorry you & Little A are still sick. Two for the price of one is only fun when it's shoes! Take care of yourselves, your home, your school work and slow down for a nap or 3. Does this mean the For Sale house is sold or rented? I feel a hip..hip..horray coming on!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2011 my friend. It's going to be a great one, I can feel it! xo xo
I'm sorry you've been so sick--I hope you feel better soon!! And I'm drooling over those candy colored clutches!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon! Love the top two colours.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I think Bryce is gorgeous. Love the pale + red hair combo, but doesn't she look paler than usual in the ad?
Those clutches are darling!! Love the colors.
ReplyDeletexx Shop It To Me