SWEATERS
1. L.A.M.B.
2. Michael Kors (totally scored at a sample sale back in my NYC days)
TOPS
3. White Tank - Target
4. Tory Burch
5. Green s/s shirt - Target
6. Black s/s shirt - Target
7. Blue s/s shirt - J.Crew
8. White s/s shirt - Target
9. Tucker for Target (still has the tags -oops)
10. Navy striped shirt - Target
11. Tunic - Michael Michael Kors
12. Black l/s shirt - Target
PANTS
13. Black pants - Isaac Mizrahi for Target
14. Green cargos - Old Navy
15. Jeans - Old Navy
16. Chinos - J.Crew
17. Dark brown chinos - J.Crew
CARDIGANS
18. Old Navy
19. Black and white striped kimono cardi - F21
MORE CARDIGANS
20. Target
21. F21
22. LOFT
23. Barneys CO OP
BLAZER
24. (it's black) Gap
SHOES
25. Gap
26. Cole Haan
27. Tory Burch
28. Kors brown suede wedges
29. Target clogs
30. Toms
There you go - check back tomorrow with my first outfit!







I still havent made my picks lol.
ReplyDeleteOoh, you've got some great stuff in there! I'm excited to see how you rock the Tucker top so I can get some inspiration! (After the 30, since I didn't put mine in.)
ReplyDeleteYou picked great pieces...I have four pair of shoes...Houston, that could be a problem, lol
ReplyDeleteStop by and say Hello:)
Check out my 30x30 Remix….Let’s do this!♥