I LOVE these picks. Those prints are fantastic! And I don't think I have your e-mail address--I couldn't find it at least. Can you e-mail me at shealennon@gmail.com so I can get your giveaway info to you!! I'm excited that you won :)
This collection is all about the details. the nude and purple petaled dress (2nd from the bottom), is has a measured bravado with a girly spin. I'm also loving the festive dress with flower appliques. It has an almost Alice in Wonderland quality to it. Great pics!
Love the big bow, love love the dresses and always love stripes!
ReplyDeleteLOVE those stripes! And that bow bedecked blouse is divine.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these picks. Those prints are fantastic! And I don't think I have your e-mail address--I couldn't find it at least. Can you e-mail me at shealennon@gmail.com so I can get your giveaway info to you!! I'm excited that you won :)
ReplyDeleteThis collection is all about the details. the nude and purple petaled dress (2nd from the bottom), is has a measured bravado with a girly spin. I'm also loving the festive dress with flower appliques. It has an almost Alice in Wonderland quality to it. Great pics!
ReplyDelete-xoxo Noe
Sign me up for the yellow stripe top and navy pants.
ReplyDeleteClassic, gorgeous and not frou frou.