It's what everyone looks forward too all week long.
My outfit posts!
Ha! You guys totally thought I was going to say "it's Friday" or "the weekend's here" or some nonsense like that, didn't you? Just kidding. We all know the weekend is more important than my outfit posts, sort of. I crack me up. I'm in a fabulous mood because my two finals are taken, it's going to be in the 60's here this weekend, and I have a sort of "Spring break" tomorrow - no class! Yipee! On to the outfits and the debut of the new 'do!
Picture is a little dark so you can't tell but the cargos are green and the top is black.
Cardigan - Barneys CO OP
Top - Target
Cargos - Old Navy
Shoes - Toms
Necklace - Charlotte Russe
Now with my hair 4 inches shorter and back to it's dyed natural red. Let me just say that my curl has gone. I swear this is as straight as my hair has ever been that I can remember. I used to have tons of curl and now I don't even know what to do, it's like I'm in another dimension. But I'm kind of digging it, I just have to figure out what products work now.
Cardigan - Vince
Top - Target
Leggings - Forever 21
Necklace - House of Harlow
Wellies - Hunter
Likey the Hunter Wellies? Well I totally scored them with a Shopbop gift card I won from Connie over at her beautiful blog Sogni et Sorrisi! I was so happy I won! If you don't already read her blog, then head over and check it out, you will not be disappointed. It's jam packed with inspiration and goodies. And as a bonus, Connie is one of the nicest bloggers out there my friends!



Yay! I love the Wellies! Sooooo cute. I cannot get on board with Uggs, but Wellies? Fo shizzle. They are THE CUTES. You know what else is cute? Your hurr.Love the color, mamacita!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday - Mwah!
Shan
Love the hair, the wellies and the whole outfit!
ReplyDeletelove the new do! It looks super fab on you! I am STILL debating the 30-30 - total game time decision, huh?
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks so good! Doesn't it feel great! I had 3 inches lopped off mine last week. And some layers around the bottom! I feel a little hipper, and have been told it looks "youthful" and "cute". Better than the haggard, tired and rundown I have been sporting lately. My hair changed texture after I had Jacob. Before I had waves, after I had curls and frizz. It has taken 21 years for me to learn how to live with this hair! You look great! Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the hair!! Very cool.
ReplyDeleteWellies? T.D.F.!
Love the hair and the wellies! And I love that you call them "wellies" :)
ReplyDeleteLove the Wellies!
ReplyDeleteI have actually worn mine to give the dogs a bath cause when I am done there is enough water on the bathroom floor to wade through.
Love the Vince sweater!
I love cardigans this time of year :)
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks fantastic!! And I love that cozy tunic sweater with the wellies. I hope you had a great weekend!
ReplyDelete