Love Tory Burch. Wish I had more of her shoes lol.
Great looks...I almost picked up a pair of TB slippers last night, lol..:) Stop by and say Hello:)Enter my Spoil Me Fashion Jewelry Giveaway!!♥
I love these fun, preppy looks! It's hard to pick a favorite. But I think it's gotta be the stripe top under the print dress.
These are very adaptable to normal life. Like them.
Tory Burch just continues to impress me!
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!
Love Tory Burch. Wish I had more of her shoes lol.
ReplyDeleteGreat looks...I almost picked up a pair of TB slippers last night, lol..:)
ReplyDeleteStop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Spoil Me Fashion Jewelry Giveaway!!♥
I love these fun, preppy looks! It's hard to pick a favorite. But I think it's gotta be the stripe top under the print dress.
ReplyDeleteThese are very adaptable to normal life. Like them.
ReplyDeleteTory Burch just continues to impress me!
ReplyDelete