This collection was full of really great prints and a lovely color palette - not to mention the fab bags and non-platform shoes (which looked surprisingly fresh and new). Here are my picks, enjoy!
I think I want to live in that first picture. The satchels are sooo good, too! This collection just makes me want to travel (but then again, what doesn't). Great picks, and I'm glad you're back, too!
Love the photo's! I really love the yellow skirt and chain handle bag.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a fine weekend!
Loove this collection! The photos are so fun :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.closet-fashionista.com
i'm intrigued by that full on floral dress!
ReplyDelete[oomph.]
Cool collection.
ReplyDeleteDaphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
Love the first one! Love all the bags and shoes too! Great picks!
ReplyDeleteI love all the colors in the look with the yellow skirt! And you're right--the non platform shoes do look fresh!
ReplyDeleteI think I want to live in that first picture. The satchels are sooo good, too! This collection just makes me want to travel (but then again, what doesn't). Great picks, and I'm glad you're back, too!
ReplyDelete