Loved this
collection, loved how the fabrics were embellished, luxurious (almost touching on a vintage upholstery vibe). She started with all white ensembles, then it flowed seamlessly to blue, green, lime and finishing with white gold. Plenty of prints, lace and embroidery. Ah Vera, you make me very happy! Here are my picks, enjoy!
Trend takeaways:
1. Bermuda shorts
2. Blue, Kelly Green and Gold sticking around
3. Wide leg pants
*drools* I am loving these! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.closet-fashionista.com/
The white looks are gorgeous, and I LOVE that green look! I love the mix of patterns and texture.
ReplyDeleteThat gold number is hot! I was at Kohl's the other day, and now I want to buy some of her shoes from her Kohl's collection.
ReplyDeleteawesome collection! gorgeous embroideries and silhouettes xx
ReplyDeletelove your picks - that emerald ensemble is just stunning.
ReplyDeleteChic on the Cheap
I love the all white!!!
ReplyDeleteI love all the white and that first top? Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete