Wow, can you all believe that 2010 is almost over? This year flew by (and was sooo much better than 2009 that's for sure)! I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2011! I'll finish out this week with some additional Pre-Fall 2011 picks from various collections. After looking through all these Pre-Fall offerings from the past week or two a few trends pop out. First, colorblocking is going to be big, blue isn't going anywhere (along with neutrals and orange), and flats were shown a lot which is totally refreshing! See you in 2011!
BCBG Max Azria - lots of color blocking in this collection
Donna Karan - super neutral, mostly browns and army greens with tons of drapey layers.
Reed Krakoff - all about camel, black and orange
Images via Style.com
Cant believe its NYE! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteJ. Mendel...swoon/sigh! Happy 2011!
ReplyDeleteColor blocking always comes back doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! I love your picks--especially the Fendis. I want to steal those right off the models! (And of course make them a wee bit bigger.)
ReplyDeleteI think J. Mendel is my fave, although I liked Fendi too.
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your family health, happiness and prosperity in 2011 xo
Wholly New Year I'm loving Fendi's new looks!
ReplyDeleteA huge slice of nostalgia don't you agree?
Happy 2011 to my favorite fashionista xo xo
Lovin' the Donna Karan super-zhushy scarf and the orange J. Mendel number is delectable!
ReplyDeletep.s. I've been letting my fellow It-listers know I'm doing a Stila for J. Crew Giveaway on my site, Adella Avenue. Everyone's welcome!
-xoxo Noe