Well, it's here! I absolutely cannot believe it's Christmas tomorrow. No, I'm not ready - I never have been. Yet another year of non-wrapped presents arriving to various people in January. If you want a glimpse into how bad I am at gifting, feel free to read one of my very earliest posts here on the ol' blog about how I suck at giving gifts. Ah the tradition continues, it's kind of hilarious at this point. Next year, next year (I say that every year).
On to something a bit more fun. One thing I love about Christmas morning (other than opening presents) is being able to lounge around in my jammies for an extra few hours. Yay for the cozy! I hunted down some really cute pj options that I would love to lounge around in. Enjoy and have a wonderful Christmas and weekend!
I love Vera Wang PJs! They are so soft and sexy without being lacy and see-thru... if cotton PJS can be "sexy"! LOL What has my definition of "sexy" come too?! LOL Anyway, Merry Christmas and hope y'all are on the mend!
ReplyDeleteHope you get all your gifts wrapped :)
ReplyDeleteOh, how I love pajamas! And I have some floral slippers similar to those in your pic. Hope you get lots of good lounge time!
ReplyDeletei love these pajamas! very cutee
ReplyDeletegreat options.
ReplyDeleteAdore being soft & cozy!!!
ReplyDeleteHappiest of Holidays & All the Best in the New Year!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
ps I have a Giveaway!
I love all these pj picks. They make me want to go back to bed right now!!
ReplyDelete