Wednesday, December 15, 2010
My Five - Chanel Pre-Fall 2011
Well, what can we all take away from this collection? Add some fabrics with a bit of shine and/or embellishment - check! Gold and black is a lux combination - check! Bold accessories (necklaces in particular) - check! Flats are back - check! It really is a beautiful collection, that being said, Karl does need to edit a bit. We didn't need 67 looks and I still hate Chanel doing any menswear - sorry, it's just not a menswear house in my humble opinion. Here are my many picks:
Images via Style.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










I want that gray!
ReplyDeleteI seen these earlier and thought "Chanel is the ultimate in inspiration". Love these.
Always one of my favorites collections to look at :)
ReplyDeleteWow, these look so luxe. I love the simple black coat/dress best.
ReplyDeleteWhat's not to love? :)
ReplyDeleteI was in the Chanel store yesterday and I was swooning - everything was so beautiful!!