Love the polka dots.
Love that pansuit!
Look number 2 is super freaking fabulous. His was definitely my fave show that I saw last year!
I wish I could afford Phillip Lim!
Ooh, it's hard to pick a favorite. Maybe the wide leg gray pants with the tassel belt? That just looks effortlessly chic.
Love the first dress and that bronze suit with stark white heels is so original.
Upper left please:) Stop by and say Hello:)Enter my Spoil Me Fashion Jewelry Giveaway!!♥
Love PL, and polka dots...yay!
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!
Love the polka dots.
ReplyDeleteLove that pansuit!
ReplyDeleteLook number 2 is super freaking fabulous. His was definitely my fave show that I saw last year!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could afford Phillip Lim!
ReplyDeleteOoh, it's hard to pick a favorite. Maybe the wide leg gray pants with the tassel belt? That just looks effortlessly chic.
ReplyDeleteLove the first dress and that bronze suit with stark white heels is so original.
ReplyDeleteUpper left please:)
ReplyDeleteStop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Spoil Me Fashion Jewelry Giveaway!!♥
Love PL, and polka dots...yay!
ReplyDelete