Love the color mix and the texture mix each wore, both looks just work for me. Take note of the bags, they are from their new super-luxe (read: bags that are made from exotic materials that cost and arm and a leg) bag line from their super-luxe label The Row. The bags are gorgeous and have that understated elegance that I love. Here are a few examples:
Classic Shoulder Bag
Day Luxe Alligator Bag
Metal Frame Lizard Bag
Doctor Bag
Twin Mini Ostrich Bag (get it? One side is one skin, the other is a different one, so it's like two bags in one. It's actually a pretty darn cool idea!)
Check out the rest of the bags and the interview with the Olsen's from Harper's Bazaar here!






As far from my style as the Olsens are, I have to say they definitely have a signature look which is all their own. I think their new handbag collection looks amazing. I'm sure out of my price range, but I love the shapes and clean lines (especially the ones they are holding). The classic shoulder bag is right up my alley!
ReplyDeleteThe new handbag line is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGotta love Harpers Bazaar.
ReplyDeletei love them, lol. i know their style can be quite erratic, but still...
ReplyDeletethese bags are nice...i like the doctor bag. maybe because i wanted to be one, hehe!
rockoomph.blogspot.com
I'm totally with you--to me, their style is often "crazy" and "eclectic" doesn't quite cut it. But those bags are pretty awesome--I wouldn't mind putting all my school stuff into the Day Luxe Alligator bag and feeling like the coolest teacher ever.
ReplyDeleteI love that twin bag, such a cute idea.
ReplyDeleteDaphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
I'm liking these bags. They have a very classic, timeless look to them.
ReplyDelete