I love the wide belt with the long black dress. So elegant! I would love to have an occasion to have to dress that spectacular.
That long, black dress NEEDS to be mine. Like, right now.http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/Twitter: @GlamKitten88
I love the first outfit.Great collection.Daphne.http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
These are STUNNING, especially the last gown!
amazing design... loving the black dress!
I especially love that first look--the length and roomy style of the pants looks stunning with those killer heels!
I love the striking drama. #3 is my absolute favorite.. so sleek, and the belt is extraordinary. Love these picks!
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!
I love the wide belt with the long black dress. So elegant!
ReplyDeleteI would love to have an occasion to have to dress that spectacular.
That long, black dress NEEDS to be mine. Like, right now.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
I love the first outfit.
ReplyDeleteGreat collection.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
These are STUNNING, especially the last gown!
ReplyDeleteamazing design... loving the black dress!
ReplyDeleteI especially love that first look--the length and roomy style of the pants looks stunning with those killer heels!
ReplyDeleteI love the striking drama. #3 is my absolute favorite.. so sleek, and the belt is extraordinary. Love these picks!
ReplyDelete