I'm sure you all know by now that Jess LC has a brand new handbag collection in addition to the gorgeous jewelry. Well I'm in love with the clutch above. I love how classic and chic it is and how it can be dressed up or down! Best of all, it's made in Chicago - yay! Check out the full collection of bags here.
Lake Shore Navy Clutch - $60
Image via Jess LC

ohh, this is cute! great color. i love clutches (and keep buying them), but if it doesn't have handles or a strap, i tend to LOSE them!!
ReplyDeleterockoomph.blogspot.com
Aw! Thanks so much! I'm happy to hear you love the navy clutch, it is definitely a fav here too :).
ReplyDeleteThat is a Fabulous Clutch! I want one too!
ReplyDeleteI really love her bags. This clutch is adorable! Love it!
ReplyDeleteYes!! Ditto! I love the classic shapes and colors of her new bag line--maybe one of these days I'll snag one!
ReplyDeleteA woman of many talents! That's a beautiful bag!
ReplyDeleteThat is a cool clutch. Very classic.
ReplyDeleteMuch different than the $13 neon yellow colored one I bought at H&M last night!
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
I love navy and Chicago. Bonus points!
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny; Well the jury is still out on my opinion of this designing duo. I love this handbag line. Lots of timeless bags. I would never think of these 2 as style muses though. I love what you wrote about them piling on the clothes, so very true. It's as if they are hiding behind their clothes? Maybe I'm on to something? I just wish they'd remember to smile more often; after all, isn't a smile the best fashion accessory a girl can have?
ReplyDeletexx oo Happy Saturday Jenny dear