I'm joining up with Katy at Modly Chic for FBFF again! Today everyone is going to share a recipe for their favorite Summer dish. Yay!

This is a recipe I got from Real Simple magazine - I've gotten so many wonderful (and easy) recipes from that magazine, it's totally changed my cooking life you could say! We make this at least once a week this time of year, I usually don't add the salami because the hubby isn't a fan, but sometimes I'll add it to just my portion. It's great with or without the salami. I generally double the recipe. Here it is:
Pasta Salad with Salami and Mozzarella (via Real Simple)
Ingredients
2 cups gemelli (or other short pasta) - I usually use bowtie
2 cups chopped spinach
1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
4 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into pieces
2 ounces salami, cut into pieces
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
kosher salt and black pepper
Directions
1.Cook pasta according to the package directions; drain and rinse under cold water. Toss in a large bowl with the spinach, grape tomatoes, mozzarella, and salami.
2.Whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, ½ teaspoon kosher salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Drizzle the salad with the vinaigrette before serving.
It's so easy and so yummy! Check out what everyone else is making here!
Image photographed by Charles Masters via Real Simple
this is so easy and perfect. my kids would love it!!
ReplyDeleteYUM. I love a good pasta salad - espesh one with pepperoni or salami. Mmmm-mmmmm-gooooood!
ReplyDeletemerci,
Shan
Yum!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous weekend darling!
Jenny this looks real tasty. I love Real Simple & it's recipes hardly ever disappoint. Salami, pasta and spinach..you cannot go wrong there. I hope you all have a good weekend. How'd it get to be Friday already?
ReplyDeleteHugs to you from this Yank..hee..hee..(loved your comment BTW). xo xo Deb
this IS so easy and yummy. i'm seiously gasping, btcause i love anything with cheese and pasta and veggies and olive oil, lol!!
ReplyDeleterockoomph.blogspot.com
Real Simple and Taste of Home have great recipes! I'm always ripping out tons of pages, not like I'll ever get to them :p
ReplyDeleteTotally copying this one to my folder.
ReplyDeleteMy kids love pasta salads and they love salami so this is perfect.
Thank you.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
This looks so good, I'm definitely making this!! I love pasta salads that have cheese...mmmmm!
ReplyDeletePasta salad is one of my favourites for summer lunches :) This recipe looks great - simple and delicious!!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so yummy!
ReplyDelete