Remember that Friend Friday post when I referred to the old Donna Karan ads that I liked? Well, before we packed up and moved I found the ads in my Donna Karan inspiration notebook (yeah, I have not one, but two Donna notebooks - there's over a decade of love in those). Here are a few:
See what I mean? So glam and feminine yet so empowering - I mean with a tagline like "In Women We Trust" how can it not be? Oh I love you Donna!
Check out how DKNY t-shirts used to be packaged when they first came out:
Yeah, in a giant tea bag - so cute! (of course I kept one - how could you not?)
And here are some clothes that I had to pack up and put into storage - things I don't wear a lot, but just can't get rid of :o(
Wonder when I'll see these again (boo hoo). Oh well, just call me a hoarder - lol!
Have a great week!
This makes me wish I saved all of the DVF ads I've run across!
ReplyDeleteMust be the Summer Solstice, I am feeling a bit like hiding in a cave, myself. How's the new job? Will I see you at the Healthcare Show in Nashville?
ReplyDeleteI am a Bad clothes hoarder Lol! I think I may have the same cherry print shirt. Is it Luella for Target?
ReplyDeleteI remember those ads.
ReplyDeleteeek, guess i'm a hoarder, too! remember my motherload?? hehe.
ReplyDeleterockoomph.blogspot.com
Wow I'm impressed with how organized your inspirations are! I tend to tear out magazine pages then lose them all the time! (Thank goodness for sites like pinterest!)
ReplyDeletewow excellent photos on older ad, especailly from that designer!. :)
ReplyDeletenatalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com
I totally remember the tee bag! Love that you kept one, too.
ReplyDeleteI just parted with clothes from college recently. No judgment from me!
ReplyDelete