Oscar always shines, his collections are so beautiful and ladylike. This collection is no different, lovely fabrics, sparkle and lots of pattern. Please note that cobalt blue is still sticking around, which I love. Here are my (more than five - eek) picks:








Love the last gown and that wine colored dress is so rich looking!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteTHAT black dress!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate being middle-class / :
ReplyDeleteJenny I hope you 3 are all very well. I've been in my own funk yet again & seem cut-off from what's been going on. Hoping you all are keeping as cool as possible. It's suppose to be sweltering 100* today out here in Katy; and to think it's only June the 2nd! Take care my friend. xx deb
I'm totally smitten with that eggplant dress with the fuchsia pumps!! You're right, all these looks are so elegant and ladylike, which is probably why I love them so much!
ReplyDeleteOscar can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. I especially love details on the wine dress.. you could wear it forever!
ReplyDelete