This collection is exactly what you expect from Michael Kors - classic, American, luxurious clothing - with a very straightforward color palette of mostly greys, black, red, camel and winter white. Gorgeous! Here are my picks:
Images via Style.com





Love the red dress! Love everything about it!
ReplyDeleteWhile it would look tent-like on me, I love that red dress!! The black detail at the neck adds just the right amount of impact.
ReplyDeletethe last two are just gorgeous...love all that flowy goodness!
ReplyDeleterockoomph.blogspot.com
Very sleek and streamlined. Somewhat different than their previous collections No?
ReplyDeleteDaphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
I LOVE Michael Kors! The second outfit is my Fave! I Love the one piece jumpers!
ReplyDeleteHe is workin' the pantsuit the season. I love the camel with the asymmetrical belt. The first one with the black collar necklace is perfect casual drama. Loving!
ReplyDeletei love michael kors, he actually makes wearable clothes that look chic and sophisticated on women. I really love his watches too.
ReplyDeleteXO