Cute, right? But these are all just a bit pricey (the sweater is like $1200 and the tees are around $275). Eeek!
I really hoped that a less expensive alternative would be available. Well, leave it up to Target to help a girl out! I was browsing the racks and came upon this cutie:
and to top it off it was on sale for $17 (originally it's $22.99)! I think it's a nice substitute, so I snapped it up. I also found this tee (but didn't buy):
It's $12 and would be super cute with some jeans and a black blazer!
What do you think? Are you into the critter trend?
I. LOVE that owl sweater. Looked at it myself, but haven't bought it yet. Don't they also have a few other graphic sweaters? I know Old Navy does too. Methinks one is in my future for fall.
ReplyDeleteI think those are great finds! I don't have enough fun tees like that, so that's what I would get. Leave it to Target to always have exactly what you're not looking for :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent score lady! That's adorable!
ReplyDeleteI really like the tshirt a lot! Which is odd since usually I find owls to be extremely creepy. Like I can't even look at them they are so creepy to me. Must be the touch of tribal print to it. I may have to get it! Super cute! Target is always so on trend...and in my budget ;)
ReplyDeleteI adore owls. I must have that sweatshirt!
ReplyDelete*Erin
Obsessed with the Burberry owls. I saw the Target versions a few weeks ago I think they're cute but they're not as polished as the Burberry ones. I'm still holding out for a Burberry tee XD
ReplyDeletehttp://www.closet-fashionista.com/
That sweatshirt is a great alternative...so is the tee. I like animal prints, but don't think I have anything with a single animal/logo! I'll have to inventory my shirts now...I'm curious!
ReplyDeleteI didn't see these or I'd have snapped up one
ReplyDeleteLove your finds. I am also browsing now for more animal print sweaters. Have to check Target.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for the birthday wishes. We are the same age sounds like! :)
Daphne.
I'm sorry if this sounds wrong but yes, I have a thing for owls. Cute finds!
ReplyDeleteI am going to have to make trip to target and pick these up for my sister. She loves owls and teaches at a school where the mascot is an owl.
ReplyDeleteI am having a giveaway on my blog, hope you can stop by and enter. Sunny Days and Starry Nights