I'm also a huge fan of that belt with such an intricate evening dress!
And I'm happy to share that you won the ShoeClips.biz giveaway! Could you send me your preferred e-mail address and I'll send it to the company? jessicastyleobsession at gmail dot com
I just love these colors. The kelly green, the banana yellow and the fuschia pink. It is reminding I have piecess in these colors in odd places off my closet I need to pull them out and see what I can do. Thanks for sharing.
I'm also a huge fan of that belt with such an intricate evening dress!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm happy to share that you won the ShoeClips.biz giveaway! Could you send me your preferred e-mail address and I'll send it to the company? jessicastyleobsession at gmail dot com
Congrats! (Official announcement: http://style-obsession.blogspot.com/2011/01/winner-25-to-shoeclipsbiz.html)
Yes to both dresses!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your win!
I'm actually making a dress that's the same silhouette as the yellow one!! I may have to get some yellow fabric now... :)
ReplyDeleteThat pink dress perked me right up!
ReplyDeleteMichael Kors is always awesome. The casual belt + fancy dress idea is genius!
ReplyDeleteI just love these colors. The kelly green, the banana yellow and the fuschia pink. It is reminding I have piecess in these colors in odd places off my closet I need to pull them out and see what I can do. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete