Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Uniform Dressing 4:2

I'm a little late with my post today, unfortunately my little girl woke up with a raging fever last night, so we didn't get much shut eye.  We are heading to the doctor later on to see what's up.  BTW - there is nothing worse than seeing a little one with a high fever, flushed and shivering.  She kept telling me "I'm sick, Mommy.  I'm sick."  Broke my heart. 

On a lighter note, here's the next installment of this month's uniform dressing.  Remember that this month it's all about black tops and bottoms (week 1 here).  This week's uniform is one I know well.  It was one that I wore for most of my pregnancy and one that I still rely on to this day when I want to be comfortable, but look somewhat pulled together in a casual way.  Black top, black leggings, a tunic/cardigan long enough to cover the bum, flat shoes and some accessories.  Easy!


5 comments:

  1. That is exactly what I wore when I was pregnant! Still a great go to outfit - I have a few combos like this planned in my 30 for 30!

    I'm so sorry your daughter is sick. :( There is nothing worse! Good luck at the doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, hope your little on is feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your little girl feels better soon!! And these outfits are making me wish for the weekend right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Ugg boots..just got my daughter the ones with the little buttons on the side for her Bday:)

    Stop by and say Hello ♥
    Enter my Awesome ModCloth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...