L'Oreal Preference Mousse Absolue - $14.99
If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know that I'm an at-home-hair-color fanatic. I've dyed my hair at home (off and on) for 20+ years and I love trying new products when they hit the market! I was super excited to try out L'Oreal's new Mousse Absolue - this is a no-mix product that can have up to two applications (depending on your hair length). So I booked it over to Target and picked up color #654. I was a little disappointed in the red range - I always want more options, I'm so picky and super specific with my reds. I rushed home and applied it. This is by far the easiest hair color I have ever used. No fussing with mixing, you just shake and go. The application is along the lines of any other mousse, not drippy and really easy. I have just below chin length hair and I got two full applications out of this - score! The color was easy to rinse out, even and had great shine. In fact when I went to get my hair cut at the salon a couple of weeks after I colored, my stylist commented about how gorgeous my hair color was. She asked what I had used (she knows I do it at home), she was super impressed. It did fade a little quicker than some other colors I've used, but not enough for me to balk at using it again. I highly recommend this product!
Have you tried this product yet? If so what did you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!