We took a weekend trip to Hilton Head, SC earlier in the month and I went a little nuts at the outlets! Here's what I took home:
1. J.Crew Factory tunic sweater with leather pockets - $58.80 (I had the J.Crew version on my wishlist a year ago!)
2. J.Crew Factory colorblock baseball tee - $23.70
3. J.Crew Factory Frankie pants - $31.80
4. Under Armour socks (6 pack) - $18.99
5. Under Armour skinny headbands - $3.97 (similar)
6. Under Armor perfect headband - $14.99
7. Altuzarra for Target orchid print sweatshirt - $29.99
8. Under Armour storm Sherpa jacket - $23.97 (not pictured - similar)
9. Under Armour Wonder Woman tee - $20.99 (not pictured - similar)
Total spent out of pocket - $227.20

Love J.Crew outlets! I passed on the Altuzarra Target collection. I would've bought that sweater too but didn't see anything else I wanted and didn't want to pay shipping.
ReplyDeleteloving the jcrew items!!
ReplyDelete