Loved Michelle Dockery in Oscar de la Renta
Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren
Emma Watson in Dior - I think this is such a bold, original choice. Love!
Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung
Sofia Vergara in Zac Posen (how about that stunning Lorraine Schwartz necklace!)
Julie Bowen in Carolina Herrera
Sandra Bullock in Prabal Gurung
Amy Adams in Valentino Haute Couture - my vote for best hair and makeup, it was just beautiful!
Jessica Chastain in Givenchy Haute Couture
So, who where your faves?
Images via Style.com and Getty









I love seeing who everyone else loved! My faves were Julianna Margulies {sp?} and believe it or not, Maria Menounos.
ReplyDeleteDiane Keaton was my favey fave, with Kate Beckinsale coming in second. I was kind of bored with the whole thing this year.
ReplyDeleteAmay Adams and Michelle Dockery -- both gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAmy Adams, Lupita and Maria Menounos were my top three, I think.
ReplyDeleteI was not feeling Zoe Saldana or Paula Patton AT ALL.
As for hair and makeup, I thought Naomi Watts was killerrrrrr. Her man candy husband didn't hurt either. ;)
I posted my favorites of the night too! Lupita looked amazing, but I wasn't a fan of Zoe's or Sandra's Prabal Gurung.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
-Jenny
http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2014/01/2014-golden-globes-best-and-worst-picks.html