1. Ann Taylor top - $35 (on sale)
2. Topshop necklace - $35
3. Loft lace trim top - $30
4. Fossil belt - $34
5. Alexis Bittar necklace - $45 (to rent)
6. Sam Edelman d'Orsay pumps - $100
7. French Connection - $98
8. Super Blonde pants - $98
9. J.Crew skirt - $98
10. Sole Society pumps - $69.95
Oh and one more thing, I didn't even watch the SAG Awards, but I did see the red carpet and let's just begin and end the Best Dressed list with Lupita Nyong'o in Gucci. Perfection!
Image via Style.com


I'm on the lookout for a new satchel. Love the colors on this F.C. version!
ReplyDeletei think i could rock some hunter green. meanwhile, she has been killing it at every awards show. gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGreat picks! I agree. Lupita has been slaying all the awards shows! She's one of my faves.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
-Jenny
http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2014/01/ootd-makerwear-camo.html
It says blue and green is the color that is in this year so good to see hunter green here so beautiful color. ^_^
ReplyDeleteKim,USA