Not very exciting this month (nothing like the free-for-all that was
last month). It was all practicality. As I've been hitting the gym more often, I've found that I really like to wear the skirts. You know the ones with the built-in shorts underneath? I got my first one at Marshall's and I like it but after washing/wearing for a couple of months the shorts started riding up and I was wishing they had some sort of elastic that would keep them in place better. Well, I found out that the somewhat pricey brand
Lululemon has it's Pace Setter skirt that has sticky elastic on the hems of the shorts to keep them from doing that ride-up thing (and how cute are those ruffles?). So I went to my trusty
Poshmark and found two of the skirts at great prices (and I could use my credits from the sales from
my closet). So here's what I got this month.
Top - $40 (includes shipping) from Poshmark
Bottom - $35 (includes shipping) from Poshmark
Total = $75
- $45 Poshmark credit
Total spent out of pocket = $30
Go forth and shop responsibly!
i love a good deal--good for you!
ReplyDelete