Images via Style.com
Thursday, October 11, 2012
My Five - Donna Karan Spring 2013
Once upon a time when I was a young teen I dreamed of being just like Donna Karan. I just loved her, I loved her designs, I loved her ads, I loved the whole vibe that her brand gave off. I was mesmerized and obsessed with becoming a "Donna" woman. That hasn't changed over the years. I still find the idea of the "Donna" woman enchanting. Last Fall's super tailored collection was typical DK of old (anyone else remember her "seven easy pieces"?). This collection is more DK of recent times. A more relaxed, flowy, ethereal DK gal. Make no mistake, it's still tailored, but in a more drapey way. The palette was so gorgeous, soothing and sophisticated. Hey Donna, feel free to send any of these my way!
Labels:
Donna Karan,
fashion,
Fashion Week,
my five,
Spring 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





these really are gorgeous pieces - I think my fave would have to be the 2nd dress, just fab!
ReplyDeletefashionable footprints
fashionable footprints (facebook)
What gorgeous pieces--I love the soft colors and silhouettes! That pretty pale blue jacket is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteI loved this collection, those first two looks you posted were some of my favorites
ReplyDeletehttp://www.closet-fashionista.com/
Unbelievably gorgeous! I love 1, 2 and 3 most. Wow.
ReplyDeleteclassic yet stunning. love the colors
ReplyDeleteSo cute that you dreamed of being Donna Karen. I love look 2 and 3!
ReplyDeleteRemember to enter my InPink $30 for 30 Giveaway!
http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2012/10/giveaway-inpink-30-for-30.html
That first dress is GORGEOUS!!! Wow!!
ReplyDelete