Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Set Your DVR Alert!
Why on Earth am I posting a picture of The Houston family? Well, it just happens that my brother spent his Summer working on this very show! "The Houstons: On Our Own" airs tonight at 9pm/8central on Lifetime. Here's a preview.
It was mostly filmed in Atlanta, which was good for us because Atlanta is a whole lot closer to us than Los Angeles, which meant we got to see him more! I'm going to be honest I'm not sure how I feel about the show, but since I know some of the behind the scenes people, I'm going to tune in. Try it out and see for yourself. And, sadly, no I don't have any insider information. My brother is painfully professional and divulges nothing. Which is great for his career but bad for my curiosity :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so cool! I might try to catch this, just out of curiosity. I bet your brother has some great stories that he can't tell you:)
ReplyDelete*Erin!
That is so cool! I might try to catch this, just out of curiosity. I bet your brother has some great stories that he can't tell you:)
ReplyDelete*Erin!