Next up are my new Minnetonka Kiltie Moccasins in wine - purchased via a Shopbop giftcard giveaway win from the lovely Jessica over at Bedknobs & Baubles - a great blog check it out!
They are so comfy and go great with everything! They do run large so if you decide to get some then order a 1/2 size down.
Just a couple of things I'm into right now.
I also noticed that I'm painfully close to 100 followers! That's a big thing, so thanks to all the new followers! And if you aren't already following, what are you waiting for? Ha! I remember when I first started blogging I sat on 14 followers for months and months. I'm slow to grow that's for sure. Have a great Tuesday!
Images via Glade and Shopbop.com
Cashmere Woods...sounds perfect for this time of year!!
ReplyDeleteI am going to look for that glade scent...I'm intrigued!
ReplyDeleteI need to get that scent! Perfect for fall!
ReplyDeletewww.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com