As for August and the blog, I'm going to cut down to one post a day for the month. I'm giving myself a little break from two posts a day so I can enjoy the end of Summer (plus August is a little slow in Fashion-land, sort of the calm before the September fashion show storms). I'm also going to try out a new series next Wednesday called "Uniform Dressing". Basically it's going to address the issue of having a sort of "uniform" that you may go to time and time again. I'm so guilty of this, you don't even know. My husband makes fun of me - pants and t-shirt, pants and t-shirt. And it's gotten out of hand since becoming a Mom. So it's for me and you - LOL! It's not about abandoning the "uniform", but more about embracing it. Come back on Wednesday and see what I mean. I'm also working on a new mission statement since I've moved away from the blog's original concept, more on that in a couple of weeks.
Okay, back to it. To finish up my week-long Fall 2010 Couture roundup, I'm going to cover a couple of additional shows that I just liked a few looks from. First up, the super detailed Givenchy:
No one will look past you wearing one of these showstoppers!
And finally Valentino, where everything was super-duper short and sassy - nice!
Images via Style.com





can't wait to see what you have in store for us with a new series! Funny you mention your "Mission Statement" - I am working on a post devoted to Mission Statements for blogging bits on Sunday!
ReplyDeleteI totally have a "uniform" too--mostly for work. Those Givenchy dresses are heartstopping and I love the mod glam at Valentino. Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteI realllllly hope we get to see the gold Givenchy on the red carpet!
ReplyDeleteLoving the uniform post idea...so curious about this!
ReplyDelete