Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Next week I'm going to do my Couture roundup (yee haw! yep I just said that), each day featuring a show with the looks I thought were important, along with some fun "my take's". On that note, I'm still really into yellow, I love it going into Fall too.
Beautiful golden yellow dress from Reed Krakoff's Resort 2011 line.
So I came up with a little dream outfit for late Summer/early Fall (down here in Georgia it doesn't really cool down so much until October). I say "dream" 'cause some of the items are a bit pricey (hello, necklace and purse) but not totally outrageous. It pretty much sums up how I want to look in the coming months (switch out the white pants for some dark denim or dark brown pants later on if you want). *sigh*
Runway image via Style.com

I love the Foley + Corinna bag! It's so funny to see Reed Krakoff's new line as my mom worked with him at Coach a few years back. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI never used to like yellow much, but now I LOVE it! What was I thinking?? All these yellow picks are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWhere are those studs from? Loooooove them AND yellow!
ReplyDeleteOh wow...off to stalk that Anthro cardi!
ReplyDelete