A little bonus "my take" for you this week. I didn't want to do a "my five" for this collection, it wasn't speaking to me. But I did want to tackle one look:
I didn't do a literal translation, more of a general one - a couple of "inspired by" looks. What struck me about this particular outfit was the green purse, fablulous! You've seen these shorts (and shoes) before...
Ok seriously you must dress so darn adorable yourself? Your style & how you can assemble great looks is terrific. Much to love about you my friend. Happy..glorious weekend to you all xx
Ok seriously you must dress so darn adorable yourself? Your style & how you can assemble great looks is terrific. Much to love about you my friend. Happy..glorious weekend to you all xx
ReplyDeleteShorts+jacket=one of my fave looks!
ReplyDeleteGreat looks!! I found you browsing the Rosebuds list. Hope you had a great weekend :)
ReplyDelete