When I saw this picture of January Jones on the lovely Katie's The NEO-traditionalist blog, I knew right away I wanted to tackle it for a "my take". Note it features black gingham, a pattern we've seen before via a my take on Chanel Resort - I'm going to go ahead and use the same shirt (also used in a "my take" DVF Resort look - this is one versatile shirt.
January Jones image via The NEO-Traditionalist

love the TOMS of course! Great outfit...
ReplyDeleteyou nailed Jenny & I'm with Jill, loving the TOMS. I bought Em a pair of metallic silver ones, & she loves them. I love that you do something good by buying them! Hoping you three had a lovely weekend. Went wayyyy too fast x
ReplyDeleteUmmm I think I need to run out and buy everything you included here! AMAZING! Isn't Jones fantastic? So stylish yet with an edge.
ReplyDeletexx Katie