A few weeks ago, I was thinking "What ever happened to Behnaz Sarafpour?". What triggered this thought is that I was at our "for sale" house and was going through some of my clothes in my closet and ran across a shirt I had from her Target collaboration (a lovely white t-shirt with a black lace overlay). She's kind of been flying under the radar for a few years now. Anyway, she's back on the radar (well my radar anyway - LOL!) and showed a lovely resort collection. My five favorite looks are below (all dresses again!):
Images via Style.com





Love her use of metallics and feathers! Her apartment was published somewhere a long while back (Vogue, I think...) and I've loved her style ever since. She had so many cool pieces in her interiors, you just know the woman has fantastic taste.
ReplyDeletexx Katie
Don't you love finding/discovering new/old things again!
ReplyDeleteLooooooove the last look. What is with me and one shoulders? HA!
ReplyDelete