Happy Weekend and sneak peek at Fall Louis Vuitton Fall Ads!
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Just found some images of the Fall 2010 Louis Vuitton ad campaign and they are so gorgeous (I always love seeing Christy Turlington). See you back on Monday - enjoy!
Images via Modelina via WWD photographed by Steven Meisel
Louie oh Louie..how I love you. Let me count the ways. Dress #1, dress #2..
ReplyDeleteThese fall styles are the epitome of what I love in fashion. To own just one, just one!
Happy weekend to you Jenny. Hoping you three have something fun planned in this summer sun?
Hugs xx
wow, this is all kinds of gorgeous!! i seriously want that bag in the first pic...sigh!
ReplyDeletei really love this spread. the 3 generation thing was a great idea!
ReplyDeletexx
a.
Aren't these gorgeous? I can't get over how great Christy looks.
ReplyDeleteOh I am looving this new LV campaign. So glam!
ReplyDeleteI have a dress giveway if you are intersted. CHeers!
I love the 50's silhouette so much, its so feminine! Daisy Dayz Home
ReplyDelete