Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Take - DVF Resort 2011

Oh, this was a great collection, I wanted everything and wanted it now (see my five favorite picks here - posted just a few hours ago).  I took one of my favorites and decided I couldn't resist doing a "my take":
Cute, right?  Okay, as usual, I gave mix and match options for accessories, pick and choose - I think the necklace fits more with the gingham button down (also featured in the "my take" of Chanel Cruise earlier this month) and the scarf would work well as a wrap with the romper for any A/C chilled areas you would wander into.  The romper, well, I'm on the fence about them.  Personally, I think I've aged out of this look, but then I think, maybe not?  I don't know.  Purchasing one isn't on my "to do" list at the moment, but since the temperatures here in GA have hovered around 100 for the past few days, it is appealing to have something to throw on that is cute and cool!  Enough of my rambling, here is my take:

DVF image via Style.com

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...